TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > American Motors Corp., its history and more. > The Final Chapter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

AMC cars in video games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Airpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/14/2018 at 1:53pm
I just recently purchased that '71 AMX in Forza from the guy who owned for the past 13 years in Phoenix. Microsoft contacted him and took 1000's of pictures to model it.

So any of you can drive my AMX anytime you want........Smile
jpnjim View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpnjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/14/2018 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Airpower Airpower wrote:

I just recently purchased that '71 AMX in Forza from the guy who owned for the past 13 years in Phoenix. Microsoft contacted him and took 1000's of pictures to model it.

So any of you can drive my AMX anytime you want........Smile

I've smashed your car up 1000's of times LOL

Awesome machine Clap

Edited by jpnjim - Oct/14/2018 at 2:40pm
71 P-code 4spd Javelin/AMX
some Jeeps and some Fords
jpnjim View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jpnjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/14/2018 at 2:38pm

sorry WinkLOL
Airpower View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Airpower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/14/2018 at 2:41pm
Hey that's OK, it's easy to fix her up in the game.....looks like you're having fun regardless!

ClapClapClap
jpnjim View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jpnjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/14/2018 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Airpower Airpower wrote:

Hey that's OK, it's easy to fix her up in the game.....looks like you're having fun regardless!

ClapClapClap

It's a great game,

We're a Playstation family,
the only reason my son and I have X-boxes is to play Forza Clap

shootist View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shootist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/16/2018 at 12:16pm
Wish someone would add the 68, 69 or 70 body style with the T/A paint to one of the driving games. Better yet, just put the Donahue Javelins in there.
danalog View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danalog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/20/2018 at 3:16pm
Since this was posted, the newer version of the game, Forza Horizon 4, has been released. First of all, let me just say that this is Dan's son who is posting this comment. The latest version of the game has removed the AMC Pacer and the AMC Rebel Machine in replacement for the 1974 AMC Hornet. In the game, people can make paint jobs that they can upload online for other people to use, in my 1971 Javelin AMX, I found a Mark Donahue race paint job for it! Clearly showing that people are aware of AMC.
1972 Javelin-AMX. 360-4v/727.
Butterscotch Gold (D5)
JolleyGreenSST View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JolleyGreenSST Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/29/2018 at 3:08am
We are also a Playstation family, but this game has me intrigued... if I happen to see a smoking deal this black friday, I may have to get a Xbox just for this game... Can't believe I just said that... (sigh)
"God is good all the time and all the time God is good!"
jpnjim View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpnjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/29/2018 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by JolleyGreenSST JolleyGreenSST wrote:

We are also a Playstation family, but this game has me intrigued... if I happen to see a smoking deal this black friday, I may have to get a Xbox just for this game... Can't believe I just said that... (sigh)

The X-box one's can be had pretty cheap,
I bought one with Forza for myself, then bought a refurb Xbox one for like half the price of the first one so my son and I would each have one.
 They're pretty dusty now, just coming out for the occational Forza game, but look around for refurbs on sites like Woot.com and Newegg.

BTW,
I bought a second PS4Pro today to have in the house,
I think it's factory defect sounds like a hovercraft with a bent fan blade Ouch

Going back to the store tomorrow Confused
jpnjim View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jpnjim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/29/2018 at 5:53pm
https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-500GB-Console-Certified-Refurbished/dp/B00U1WN17G

^$199 for a refurb on Amazon was the first one I found, but you can do better if you are patient and keep looking.

I noticed no difference between the new and the refurb I bought, other than the box it came in.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic