TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

All-AMC show in Minneapolis 7/23/17

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blumontag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: All-AMC show in Minneapolis 7/23/17
    Posted: Mar/24/2017 at 8:50am

The show is happening Sunday July 23, 2017. This is the Sunday before the Kenosha Homecoming. If you are headed east and going through Minnesota to the homecoming plan to stop in Minneapolis to come to the North Star AMC show, on your way to Kenosha.

This is The only “All AMC Show”, that I am aware of, that is held at a former Hudson and American Motors dealer, Lyndale Automotive.
72 Gremlin X
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2017 at 11:24am
I might just be heading east at about that time!!!
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
jsprengeler View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsprengeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2017 at 1:00pm

6PakBee View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6PakBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/24/2017 at 1:54pm
It's definitely on the way.
Roger Gazur
1969 'B' Scheme SC/Rambler
1970 RWB 4-spd Machine
1970 Sonic Silver auto AMX

All project cars.

Forum Cockroach
blumontag View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blumontag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2017 at 12:21pm
Just a reminder, the all-AMC show in Minneapolis is happening on Sunday!  Some of you on your leisurely way to Kenosha might want to stop by.  Weather is looking good!
72 Gremlin X
Dan390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/20/2017 at 11:29pm
I think I saw 6 68-69 AMX's at the Car Craft show last weekend, a Marlin and a few others...didn't stay long due to the swealtering heat on Saturday but that was a great AMC turn out, hopefully they will all also go to this show too!
blumontag View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blumontag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2017 at 1:15pm
Hope so, too! Weather looks excellent!
72 Gremlin X
Dan390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dan390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2017 at 1:29pm
1st time at this show, nice event! In the future they should advertise that they have 2 lots not just the one corner lot as the flyers and address would indicate. I ALMOST didn't go because the drive time vs. one small lot of cars, may not have been worth it, but now that I know they use 2 adjacent lots, that's plenty of AMC's making it well worthwhile!

Saw quite a few I had never seen before here, amazing how they keep popping up out of the woodwork!
blumontag View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blumontag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2017 at 2:05pm
Glad  you could make it....nice comfortable day and very nice turnout!
You are correct that the flier could have been more informative about the kitty-corner locations.

72 Gremlin X
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic