TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

ALABAMA - want to meet up?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gretchenthegremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALABAMA - want to meet up?
    Posted: Dec/01/2017 at 11:43am
Anyone in Alabama want to meet up for a cars and coffee style get together? It will be a while before my Gremlin runs and I can drive it, but I would love to get to see everyone's cars. Would probably arrange the meet to be in Birmingham if I can get enough people interested. Heck, I do not live far from there and my yard is big enough, may just have to have an AMC party at my place!
mrblatzman View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrblatzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2017 at 7:46am
That's a nice idea, but there just are not very many AMC people who are really into the hobby here in our state. There is stuff scattered out here and there, but the concentration is pretty low, and I have found few people who have a real passion for AMCs here in NE Alabama...Its not like the mid-west where there seems to be a lot more interest...Bob in Fort Payne
Thankyou....Bob
Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2017 at 9:23am
I live in Mississippi and would attend. Bob is correct, I only know of one more AMC in Gulfport, MS. The nearest active AMC Club is Houston, TX

Good luck on getting something organized and count us in if you do.

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie
1966 American Convertible -- "The Rambler"..SOLD
1974 Postal Jeep -- "Rapid Delivery"...SOLD
1969 Rambler 220 post car--"Road Warrior"
1989 Jeep Comanche Pioneer, 4.0L, auto, 2wd
AMXRWB View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXRWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/02/2017 at 9:51am
Great idea.What you want you can get at a Kenosha AMC event.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic