TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

Adjustable PCV Valve Group Buy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greyhounds_AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/10/2019 at 8:20pm
The Tyco (TE Connectivity) grommet groove width measures 0.240" - that's why it fits so well in the Air Gap. 

Sorry I just edited my earlier post here, as the grommets shown on the Home Depot website aren't the same as what I bought in the store. The itty bitty part number on this package is BM3243-000. I'll do some digging on the internet to see if I can find more of them.

Edited by Greyhounds_AMX - Sep/10/2019 at 8:31pm
1968 AMX 390 w/T5
Greyhounds_AMX View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greyhounds_AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/10/2019 at 8:58pm
1968 AMX 390 w/T5
AMXFSTBK390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXFSTBK390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/10/2019 at 9:51pm
BINGO! Those should work! Good navigating and targeting. Hopefully Dennis at Edelbrock has read this thread. This grommet should be included with every Air Gap Intake manifold.
The most powerful tool is the question.
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greyhounds_AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2019 at 12:06pm
Well those grommets would only work with the ME Wagner PCV valve though, as it's a 3/4" diameter. The stock AMC PCV valve is a 1/2" diameter and I think that grommet is probably easier to find.

I have two extra of the 3/4" grommets that will fit the Air Gap, if anyone needs them PM me.
1968 AMX 390 w/T5
AMXFSTBK390 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXFSTBK390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/11/2019 at 2:22pm
Gotta learn not to assume. I pulled a pcv valve (3/4" dia) out of a GM valve cover assuming it was the same diameter as an AMC AMX pcv valve. Thanks for the info....saved me $14.00.
The most powerful tool is the question.
Tom Wells View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Wells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2019 at 9:33am
Is there room in the group buy for a few more PCVs? I and a friend would like a total of three.
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greyhounds_AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2019 at 6:00pm
Ok, we've got enough folks to get this moving now so I contacted ME Wagner again and here's the scoop on how we order these:

-------------------------------------------------------------

People interested in ordering should send an e-mail to:
Mention the code AMC19 along with their order. Barbara will send them an invoice through PayPal so make sure they include their PayPal e-mail if in fact they use a different e-mail for that purpose. Any credit card may be used to purchase, a PayPal account is not required. They may also place a phone order by calling 570-899-4544 and mention the code.

The code will be honored until Monday, September 30, 2019.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll PM all of the folks that signed up for the group buy tonight so they're aware and nobody misses out. But anyone else who wants one of these even if they didn't contact me for the group buy can still use this code to purchase before 9/30/19 and get the special $96.75 price.

1968 AMX 390 w/T5
Tom Wells View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Wells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/17/2019 at 7:51pm
Thanks! Will order my two tomorrow.

Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic