TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

79 AMX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racerkilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/15/2019 at 8:15pm
I'm in upstate NY.. I traveled down to the dc area to buy this car.. I'm hanging onto the seats as I have two sx/4's as well. Also I have modded the sx/4 seat bases to be used in a spirit to get the recline option. What year are your amx's 79? Looking to get rid of any of them? I am looking for a clean shell. I do make new side window louvers for the spirit based cars as well
IseeAMC View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IseeAMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/16/2019 at 1:17pm
. Sure, I would sell but just like you have made plans for all these cars.  Seriously though, I do want to keep just one or two and sell the rest off eventually as either good project cars or done and drivable...My grown kids just are not interested nor have the space for a weekend cruiser.  I dont have any shells to sell though.  There are some good shells down in Texas but that's quite a ways, right?  Maybe we can do some trading though as I want more color variety. I have 2 white 79s, 2 reds, and one brown, and a silver.  'm actually liking the GTs better than AMX's also as they are less painful to restore. Oh yeah, I have an SX4....6 cars total, none run.  4 in Maryland  and 2 in Texas.  What a mess, right?  What's the detailed information about your cars?
Take Care, Chris
racerkilla View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racerkilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/16/2019 at 7:08pm
I'm not looking to sell or trade any of mine.. I have restored 2 of mine(one white one black.. both with 360 and 5 speeds now).. My red amx is original paint clean driver. I have owned the white/black/red for close to 15 years now.. I run my black sx4 with a 258 turbo 5 speed and the blue sx/4 has original paint and 25k on it. Those 5 are plated and insured and jump in and drive them. the other 2 amx's I bought this summer I will be restoring. One will be staying black as I have all the paperwork from new from it and other not sure if gonna paint it blue/yellow in the factory colors.  They are all 304 4 speed cars from the factory. . If you do have any 79 amx's in maryland area that you would like to sell outright I would be interested with out a doubt. 

michigan amx i picked up few months ago

Rust free spirit project

Edited by racerkilla - Oct/16/2019 at 7:10pm
AMoCoLite View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMoCoLite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/16/2019 at 8:00pm
Dig the SX4’s!

Clap
IseeAMC View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IseeAMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/16/2019 at 10:31pm
Yeah, those are nice cars!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic