TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

79 AMX

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbgjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 79 AMX
    Posted: Sep/25/2019 at 7:21am
Not mine, but just down the road from me.  I'll be happy to look it over for serious folks.
gremlin1945 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gremlin1945 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2019 at 5:51pm
It's got more than $900 in parts alone. Seems to be a wothwhile project car.
former NHRA #1945

former IHRA #1945

T/SA
83GT View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83GT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2019 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by gremlin1945 gremlin1945 wrote:

It's got more than $900 in parts alone. Seems to be a worthwhile project car.

Agreed!
1983 Spirit GT 258 4-speed
2014 Star Stryker - Daily Ride
racerkilla View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racerkilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/25/2019 at 7:35pm
Already messaging him.. Around 5 hours from me.. If it works out ill own it
bbgjc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbgjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2019 at 6:04am
I'll let you know what happens.  He literally lives 10 minutes from me.  
AMXRWB View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMXRWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2019 at 7:31am
Good luck I hope it works out for you.I quit the hunt years ago for a Eagle Concord or Spirit.People lie it has no rust and how great it is.You go see the car and the front drivers side uni frame is all rusted and gone.Or they want some high price for a basket case that needs a ton of work.
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racerkilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/26/2019 at 1:55pm
I have deal made.. go get it Saturday afternoon. Guy sounds like a very honest seller and has a huge amount of parts to go with it. Even if car is rusty still a 304 4 speed ac ps pb car in parts alone
bbgjc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbgjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/27/2019 at 6:14am
Good job.  Just to clarify, I was only going to look at the car for folks interested in it.  I was not interested in purchasing the car.  I'm the one who posted this find.

AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racerkilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/30/2019 at 10:57pm
I ended up buying it.. around 12 hours ride there and back.. Car has rust for sure.. It is fixable if i want to put the time in. It came with a full car load or parts along with the back of the truck filled to the top. For 900 for everything even if car was rotted in half still would of bought everything. 
Mr. Ed View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/01/2019 at 9:01am
Did it come with the wheel flares and front spoiler?

Thanks!
Mr. Ed
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo "Herman."
1951 Ford F-1, with C6, 351W, wild cam, headers, "Henry".

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic