TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Drag Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

77 Hornet Wheelstander project

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxmitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/18/2013 at 7:13pm
wally booth scheme would be super!
amcenthusiast View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcenthusiast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/30/2014 at 9:57pm
I think the AMC SC/360 stripe makes that body style look best... maybe use a white stripe to separate the red and blue? Put your drag class and engine size where SC/360 goes?

... Hey... wheelstander? What if it was painted red or blue underneath with a white lower half 
bodyside and the other red or blue top half side?

what if the lettering was put on readable at the same angle it runs a wheelie (Astro Javelin idea)

color shift paint?

never forget that ricer who's super bright tach light looked like a strobe when he'd do burnouts -electronic rpm limiter? Kinda showy really -looked like it was getting ready to explode

ah yes the intimidation factor... 

...maybe the Maskin & Kanners style paint is the most spooky/most feared/recognizable looking to non-AMC people but I'm an AMC freak so I wouldn't know

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic