TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

73 Javelin 360/727 Original Survivor

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mopar_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2019 at 4:09pm
Congratulations! Thumbs Up Start a thread to keep us updated. You'll be a happier person to keep it a driver - trust me on that! Wink
I'll be adding more to mine here soon with the stuff I've been working on.

"Hemilina" My 1973, 5.7 Hemi powered Javelin
LakesideRamblin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakesideRamblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/15/2019 at 7:12pm
Gotcha.  Yes, I put waaayyy too much $ into my 69 Rambler (mainly the body and paint) to ever get it back out.  But one of my sons will hopefully enjoy it when I'm pushing up daisies.

The Jav will be driven often with slow progress on some of the things I mentioned.

Curious about the Hemilina, is it mainly a show car or do you drive the snot out of it?

One more question, besides peeling out, is there a tag on an AMC 20 that would allow me to determine if it is a limited slip?  In other words, what is the best way to tell from inspection?  Thanks.

Edited by LakesideRamblin - Apr/15/2019 at 7:16pm
LakesideRamblin
69 Rambler 220 360
68 American 220 199
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." T. Roosevelt
LakesideRamblin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakesideRamblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2019 at 2:02pm
Just brought it home.  Put some wax on it by hand on the hood, driver fender and driver door.  Shines up pretty nice.  Will power buff it this weekend.

Before:

After:

LakesideRamblin
69 Rambler 220 360
68 American 220 199
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." T. Roosevelt
1982AMCConcord View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1982AMCConcord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2019 at 2:04pm
Wow... now that's a class ride if I ever saw one! Congrats on the sweet purchase. Enjoy yourself.
Mopar_guy View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mopar_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/17/2019 at 4:01pm
That looks better already!! Clap

"Hemilina" My 1973, 5.7 Hemi powered Javelin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic