TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Garage > Body/Interior
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 71-74 Jav Window guide Bushings "No More Wobble"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

71-74 Jav Window guide Bushings "No More Wobble"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 24>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mopar_guy View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mopar_guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/20/2018 at 7:57pm
Buster, I would like a set for the 71 I have while your spinning some out.
Thanks!

"Hemilina" My 1973, 5.7 Hemi swapped Javelin
Scene One View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scene One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2018 at 8:04pm
Will do Keith! My CNC will be tied up for about a week I have around 150 sheet goods to run through. If all goes well, maybe later next week we will get to it. Before I run them I will make a post of everyone who wants and how many and probably send out PM. to all interested party's
Hope you are doing well, and I hope we do cross paths someday I would love to see that car of yours..

Buster
amxman74 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2018 at 6:07am
Please sign me in for a set for both sides.
AmeriMan View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmeriMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2018 at 8:28am
Me too! I'll take a set.

larue390@comcast.net
turbo View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2018 at 9:22am
What the heck.......seems like a good deal to me.  I'm in
they call me Capt RETIRED!
6PakBee View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6PakBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2018 at 9:52am
What kind of money are you looking at for the bushings and guides for two doors?
Roger Gazur
1969 'B' Scheme SC/Rambler
1970 RWB 4-spd Machine
1970 Sonic Silver auto AMX

All project cars.

Forum Cockroach
SST343 View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SST343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2018 at 11:12am
They are still in the engineering phase...
Scene One View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scene One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2018 at 11:47am
I will work on the pricing maybe later today, as noted above I have no intentions of fleecing the AMC community. The Delrin is not cheap but I think I will reduce the overall height to 1" instead of 1 1/4" unless anyone has objections. I will try to post tonight, but right now I am buried at work with projects.

Thanks for patience

Buster
pit crew View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pit crew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2018 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Scene One Scene One wrote:

I think I will reduce the overall height to 1" instead of 1 1/4" unless anyone has objections.
I used 1 inch and was very pleased with it. I had even entertained the idea of going to 3/4 just to bring down the price. I think what ever you decide will be just fine.

73 Hornet - 401EFI - THM400 - Twin Grip 20
Scene One View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scene One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/22/2018 at 8:54pm
Hey Ken,
        Yes I looked at a message you had sent me with the info. on where you bought the material you used. We increased the base size to fit very snuggly where it bolts in so I can't yield as many out of a 12x12 piece. Also the shims I made out of 3/8 stock and to make a pair takes a 4"x4" piece.

Thanks again

Buster
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 24>
  Share Topic