TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

71 - 74 Javelin brand new lower rear quarters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote therebelmachineguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 71 - 74 Javelin brand new lower rear quarters
    Posted: Apr/01/2017 at 3:25pm

INTRODUCTORY OFFER

Shown above is a detail of the new Gen 2 Javelin lower rear quarter with the concave curve between the door opening and the rear wheel opening. The piece shown is a blank, not the finished product. These quarters will fit like paint or as near to it as possible considering the variations in body shape and width right out of the factory. No AMC bodies were not all identical. Far from it. But these parts should fit your cars without difficulty. 

Price per side is $500 USD plus shipping and crate. The crate if needed is $150 and is plywood. I've looked into shipping in cardboard but that turns out to be a problem because I would have to store a big role of it and I just don't have the room for it. 

The first ones will be completed on April 4, 2017

Why you should not wait if you need these parts or any other parts I make for other AMCs:

I need a hip replacement. I'm not sure when it will be. I'll only accept orders up until I can safely ship them without them being stuck here because I can't finish the work or pack them. I've asked around and no one says I'll be able to do heavy work for months if not a year after the operation. 

NO ONE ELSE makes body panels for our cars that approaches my quality. You might not be at the stage where you need the panels but if I were you I'd make it your number one priority. 

Contact me by e-mail to order - gullyfourmyle@gmail.com

I also have new parts for Rebels, Matadors, Ambassadors, Marlins (no rear quarters yet)

DON'T DILLY DALLY ON THIS. 

I'll post a better photo of the Javelin rear quarters next week.

Payment in order of best to worst is E-Transfer (e-mail the money from your account to mine, no fees, takes less than 5 minutes), Bank transfer into my US account (takes longer and cost varies) US International POSTAL Money Order (takes three weeks to get here but is cheap), PayPal (they charge a fee per transaction and are not always honest I detest dealing with them), no cheques of any description

Manufacturing the only authentic Rebel Machine Stripe Kit since 1996 and now manufacturing new sheetmetal panels for AMC Automobiles
austinsamx74 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austinsamx74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/01/2017 at 4:36pm
Yea i would lile too check out the pic of the quarters in a week or so
austinsamx74 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austinsamx74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2017 at 6:35pm
Do you make rockers for the 71-74 javelin?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic