TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

70 Donohue repairs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 39>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/10/2014 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by TheHubble TheHubble wrote:

Sweet. You going to keep the same color?

pictures of pieces already painted and ready to go
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/11/2014 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by FuzzFace2 FuzzFace2 wrote:

Nice work. I hope when I get to the rear on my project it is not too bad other then needing lower rears and drop offs but we will see.
Dave ----

the nice work that is shown so far is by a young man that grew up around AMCs   and he runs a body shop and is in his 20's and may
I add his favorite AMC is a 70 Javelin     LOL and honestly when you have someone doing work on your car and they like that type of car it sure helps knowing the care taken and how well it will turn out.

Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
Rogue343 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogue343 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2014 at 6:24am
Originally posted by amcglass amcglass wrote:

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well is there any OTHER color?....LOL now seriously the Big Bad Green is the color of my Blood.... so its a must to stay with it. some parts are already painted and ready when the rest is painted to go on the car

There are plenty of other colors!  Just know two brothers from a different mother who both have to have a BBG car.  I already got to look at one every day, why do I get the feeling I'll be seeing parts for this one too! LOL
1967 Rambler Rogue 'X' code 343 4 speed
1966 Rambler American 440 4 door Factory 290 (now 360) 4 speed VIN 100003
FuzzFace2 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzFace2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2014 at 6:35am
That does help a lot.
I love my car but I dont like doing body work so that hurts geting work done on it.
Add to it a small 1 car unheated garage and little (nothing) gets done during the winter.

Keep the pictures coming it helps us get motivated on your projects....when it gets warmer that is.
Dave ----
TSM = Technical Service Manual

75 Gremlin X v8 for sale
70 Javelin 360/auto drag car
70 Javelin 360/T5 Street car
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2014 at 8:07am
Originally posted by Rogue343 Rogue343 wrote:

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well is there any OTHER color?....LOL now seriously the Big Bad Green is the color of my Blood.... so its a must to stay with it. some parts are already painted and ready when the rest is painted to go on the car

There are plenty of other colors!  Just know two brothers from a different mother who both have to have a BBG car.  I already got to look at one every day, why do I get the feeling I'll be seeing parts for this one too! LOL

PARTS?????   I was thinking maybe the Brothers can have them parked side by side in your barn.....LOL
   I am running out of room here
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2014 at 8:11am
FUZZFACE    I have done many in my shop, but I wanted to take this to a different level and This young mans place is far better set up for what I am trying to accomplish. Plus it frees up my place for other things I need to get done to get more room for other projects on the chopping block.....LOL
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2014 at 8:22am
Originally posted by FuzzFace2 FuzzFace2 wrote:

That does help a lot.
I love my car but I dont like doing body work so that hurts geting work done on it.

Add to it a small 1 car unheated garage and little (nothing) gets done during the winter.

Keep the pictures coming it helps us get m<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>otivated on your projects....when it gets warmer that is.</SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-: EN" lang=EN>Dave ----</SPAN>

when I got the Harley I didn't like the finish so I had to add my own touch to that. and still doing things to that TOY TOO ! ! ! !
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
TheHubble View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheHubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2014 at 7:51pm

Originally posted by TheHubble TheHubble wrote:

Sweet. You going to keep the same color?

pictures of pieces already painted and ready to go
Looks fantastic. When are you looking to start assembling the body?
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2014 at 9:20pm
HUBBLE    the body should be in color sometime next week then all the work of going back together
Javmanpres

BBG Mark Donohue 401

74 Jav/AMX
1902 Rambler Runabout   
70 T/A Javelin
fast401 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fast401 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/12/2014 at 9:25pm
BBG is a good color, but I prefer BBB!Wink
Disturbing the peace since 1970!!!   AMX 19245
Facebook page - AMC Nation
www.fast-401.4t.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 39>
  Share Topic