TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

70 amx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70BBOAMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2019 at 5:45pm
Sweet Ride! 
PHAT69AMX View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PHAT69AMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2019 at 6:18pm
In no way "cost effective" but... with what I've researched and read this year...
I would suggest 2 Holley List 4295 585 CFM Double Pumper Carbs on the CrossRam...
BUT they are "gold plated" or something... Holley List 4776 600 DP's would be
pretty much about the same and much much more "obtainable"...
Nothing more than opinion... a guy here "did" the 2 390 carbs and removed and sold'em... 
bigbadgreen View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigbadgreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2019 at 8:13pm
Wanna sell the bbc? Nice ride
Aadams90 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aadams90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2019 at 8:25pm
Ty and the bbc Chevy was sold before I pulled it when I first got it. I have some older 390s the new ones are made poorly from what I’ve seen my cousin has a carb shoo who I got the older 390s from he told me he had the new ones come in and when he took the carb apart part of the castings were falling apart on him but I will ask about the ones u posted as well thank u for the info really appreciate all the feed back and the help means a lot 
1970 amx, 1970 mark donohue javelin, 1932 ford Vicky, 1933 Plymouth coupe, 1934 Plymouth roadster
Looking for 70 amx number A0m397x102150
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic