TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

69 Rambler Fixed Quarter Window Frame Seal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakesideRamblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 69 Rambler Fixed Quarter Window Frame Seal
    Posted: Oct/08/2018 at 4:35pm
Don't know if they make this for a 69 Rambler.  Called Peter Stathes and he did not have it.  I am getting ready to reinstall my fixed quarter glass in the frame.  I have the rubber channel seal for the glass that sets the glass within the frame.  What I need is the rubber that actually seals the fixed quarter glass frame to the car.

Anyone know if that rubber seal is made or do you have to make it yourself?  My old pieces from each side are toast.

Thanks,

Matt
LakesideRamblin
69 Rambler 220 360
68 American 220 199
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." T. Roosevelt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic