TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

'66 american conversion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2017 at 1:17pm
 photo SMART PHONE PICTURES 112_zps1lnlatik.jpghttp://s1055.photobucket.com/user/jented1/library/?sort=3&page=1   my photo bucket link for Ted and Ken’s pictures on Hannah’s car restoration and Ken’s shop and projects.

Edited by jented - Sep/03/2017 at 1:28pm
jented jn6:44
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2017 at 1:26pm
Hello everybody.  Here is another picture of the front of the engine. Some of these pictures don't show that we did connect the vacuum line on the distributor, but we did later. Thanks, ted http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/jented1/library/?sort=3&page=1   my photo bucket link for Ted and Ken’s pictures on Hannah’s car restoration and Ken’s shop and projects.

photo SMART PHONE PICTURES 107_zpsybcjdchj.jpg

Edited by jented - Sep/03/2017 at 1:36pm
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/05/2017 at 11:16pm
Hello everybody.  Someone ask how much all the interior on the Rambler cost that Wayne did.  I think it was somewhere between 1500.oo to 2000.oo for everything.  I think Wayne did a great job for a great price.  He is now redoing the dinette cushions in our travel trailer for us. Thanks, ted   http://s1055.photobucket.com/user/jented1/library/?sort=3&page=1   my photo bucket link for Ted and Ken’s pictures on Hannah’s car restoration and Ken’s shop and projects.

photo Elcipse and Hannahs car 066_zpsd3b5i5sb.jpg
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2018 at 12:17pm
Hello everybody.  I am sorry I haven't posted in a long time.  I am uploading some of the pics of the finished car.  I will be uploading more in the future that my son-n-law Peter sent me.  He has polished the top of the alum. radiator and installed a chrome fan shroud that looks great.  We didn't have time to make a shroud before they picked up the car.  Here is a picture of my granddaughter, Hannah.  Thanks, ted  SmileApprove
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2018 at 12:22pm
Here is a picture of Ken and I with the finished car.  That's if a car is ever finished.  Peter is updating a few things himself. It just keeps getting better and better.  Thanks, ted
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2018 at 12:28pm
Peter has already replaced the black cover for the fan and radiator.  He polished the top of the alum. radiator and had a custom chrome shroud made for it.  I will update the picture when I receive one.  Thanks, ted
jented View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jented Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2018 at 12:38pm
Hello everybody.  Peter also rubbed out the paint and it looks great.  He has had numerous compliments.  The car has even prompted interest in the old Ramblers and other AMC'S for restoration, as something different than the big 3 car manufactures.  Thanks, ted   LOLTongueBig smileLOL
Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2018 at 12:46pm
Ted, you should be proud of the finished product !!! Looks mighty fine.

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie
1966 American Convertible -- "The Rambler"..SOLD
1974 Postal Jeep -- "Rapid Delivery"...SOLD
1969 Rambler 220 post car--"Road Warrior"
1989 Jeep Comanche Pioneer, 4.0L, auto, 2wd
232jav3sp View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 232jav3sp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2018 at 8:42pm
Superb job, sir!
LakesideRamblin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LakesideRamblin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/14/2018 at 11:26pm
What a sweet car. Loved your thread. Bet your granddaughter is living with a huge daily smile!
LakesideRamblin
69 Rambler 360
73 Javelin 360
"If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." T. Roosevelt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
  Share Topic