TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > Product Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

64 - 69 American E-brake Firewall Grommet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcsamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2017 at 12:51pm
I am out of these now. None left to sell unless there is an outcry that hasn't happened yet to make me want to do a second run.

These should have been selling like hotcakes but I guess too few have changed a front ebrake cable yet to understand why they needed to be all over these....
Kevin Shope
1964 Classic 660
67 Rogue 290-4V 4spd Conv
A-Scheme SC/Rambler (69 SC JOURNEY)
ScrambledEgg View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScrambledEgg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2017 at 9:10pm
ok thanks Kevin.
ScrambledEgg
Jwcw1969 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jwcw1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2018 at 2:25pm
New member here i saw you had some remakes on the e brake gromets. Would like to know if you could contact me with info on how i can get a couple need on for my scrambler ive been restoring. Thanks. Jeff
kcsamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcsamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/05/2018 at 10:18pm
I had a small remaining lot with me at Auburn. I think I might have one or two left and then that is ALL. No more to be made then.

I will check tomorrow and let you know.
Kevin Shope
1964 Classic 660
kcsamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcsamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/07/2018 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by Jwcw1969 Jwcw1969 wrote:

New member here i saw you had some remakes on the e brake gromets. Would like to know if you could contact me with info on how i can get a couple need on for my scrambler ive been restoring. Thanks. Jeff

Jeff, I have just ONE left right now.  I am PM'ing you with photo and some other info in a moment.

This will be the last of this reproduction - very few saw the value in it.  So I guess we move onto something else and let everyone else fend for themselves when they finally do the work on their car and see what they missed out on...
Kevin Shope
1964 Classic 660
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic