TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

37th AMC Nationals/Cordova/NAMDRA - Event Date: Sep/10/2015 - Sep/12/2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2015 at 12:02pm
I corrected the date- sorry about that. The format was  day/month/year and I thought it was month/day/year. My bad- Smile- but it should be fixed now. Let me know if it isn't. Smile Thanks, Bobbi
AMC instigator View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/10/2015 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Aljav Aljav wrote:

The date needs to be corrected on the header.. I can't wait that long, and it have to be a warm place, But I am game for a month long meet!!!!!!

Sorry about that- I corrected it today. I thought the format was month/day/year and not day/month/year. Let me know if it isnt' Smile  Thanks for pointing that out- Bobbi
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/15/2015 at 10:53am
For camping at the track, you need to check in at the gate, so that they know how many people are there in case of an emergency.
Gate opens Friday morning at 9am, Saturday morning at 7am.SH
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2015 at 12:22am
T - 13 days until the AMC Nationals start on Thursday evening!
Few pictures from the car show last year.

SirDigger View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SirDigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2015 at 3:25pm
Too bad i cant be there to continue my search for the Bottom of your Cooler @ Shannon LOLWink

And really a Thing that the US Shows need,
is 1-2 Times an "Hour of the closed Hood" a Day.
To take Pictures with alle the Cars having the Hood closed and looking the way they should look. 

SirDigger&his german Friends are looking for Parts http://theamcforum.com/forum/the-german-amc-forum-ambassadorsirdigger-needs_topic83570.html
1970 Javelin SST 304
1970 Javelin SST 360
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2015 at 11:45pm
Will have a round for you, Holger Beer
Would be fun to have you at NAMDRA!
So, how does that work with the European shows?
I like it both ways, hoods up and hoods down.
Hoods up, can see the engine and engine bay work done,
Hoods down, get the complete impression of the car.
Bobbi

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/03/2015 at 11:57pm
Few racing pics from last year:

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMC instigator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2015 at 12:12am
More racing pics from last year-Only 1 week away!

javelinman74 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javelinman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/04/2015 at 11:36am
Still planning/hoping to be there this year!
Finally got the green wagon together from the unfinished "fix" I had done.  Now that it is ready to take to the mechanic to do the front shocks and upper ball joints, it won't start!!!

First, battery went dead.  So recharged and then rapid clicking on the solenoid, beating on the starter didn't help so went and replaced the starter.  Charged the battery back up and ta da!  Rapid clicking still, so in search of a solenoid, local big lot, system was down, to other locals had to order.  Do realizing that I wasn't making it over to my mechanics by early morning, or today for that matter.  Called and will have to check back Tuesday, not good.

Then of course check is in the mail till the 16th, so scraping and really didn't have the extra for the starter but hey a new starter is good!  Really wanted to bring both cars, but no extra driver either, or have the room for some extra NOS parts from the Javelin find.

Keeping the faith to make the road trip, otherwise I will just perminately retire...
Blessings
Richard
www.a70sthingautomobilia.com
It Used To Be an AMC Thing...
     No One Understands!
1982 Eagle SX/4
Daily Drivers since 1995!
71SC360 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71SC360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/06/2015 at 7:15pm
I am going to try to make it this year. I've been talking about making this show for years and it just so happens I have the time off from work (purely coincidental). I hope to load up the new wagon with parts and make the 10 hour drive...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic