TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > General AMC chat > General AMC Chat Australian Edition
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2nd annual Australian AMC Rambler show Albury 2015
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2nd annual Australian AMC Rambler show Albury 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huddy1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2014 at 5:30am
Count me in for 2015..... AMX 009 to be featured....as an unfinished.... Un started project. To be towed by my 1984 AMC Jeep J20 truck. Now I need a driver for the 63 wagon..... Any volunteers.
1955 Hudson Hornet Custom
1963 Rambler Classic 660 wagon
1969 AMX 343 auto NO# 09 of 24
1973 Rambler Matador Wagon 360
1985 Jeep J20 pick up 360
2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic
plenty of parts cars
RamblerSpares View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RamblerSpares Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/09/2014 at 7:58am
Richo will, he loves the car.
Jeff Fripp
1970 Ambassador Coupe
1969 Rebel sedan
1957 Hudson Hornet
ramblerspares@optusnet.com.au
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/30/2014 at 3:45am
Hi everyone. Keep an eye out for the new issue of the Australian Muscle Car Magazine issue77 at your newsagents this week as it has an article on the Australian AMX's. I am looking forward to having a read. Entry forms for the 23rd annual Chryslers on the Murray (incorporating the 2nd annual Australian AMC/Rambler show) are out soon. The cover poster has been done and has one of ours featured and looks great!!! Smile  The overall show has a spotlight on US Muscle cars which is going to be huge so along with ALL of our AMC vehicles from 1954 to 1987 being invited we will be showcasing our own Muscle in the form of Javelin's and AMX's. We will be doing a special cordoned off area for as many AMX's as we can in ANY condition, especially any of the Australian 24. If you have an AMX or know some-one who has please contact me or let them know as it will be a once in a blue moon opportunity to get as many together in the one spot and will be an extraordinary sight. We will also try to do a little history on each of the AMI 24 so if you, or a friend, has one of these try to get in some photo's and info about the car to me and/or on the forum. We will also line all of the Javelins up together and Bob's red SC360 etc to showcase the Muscle side of things. Plus with the 2015 show being a US car theme it will mean ALL of our cars will fit in very well. I am really looking forward to it again Tongue   

Edited by 70Hornet - Oct/30/2014 at 3:50am
WesternRed View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/01/2014 at 6:31pm
aussie rambler View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussie rambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/02/2014 at 3:31am
so i think i will bring my 66 classic coupe down ...unless i buy another rambler..
bloody mongral bastard ramblers....lol..
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/03/2014 at 5:19am
That will be great Smile We will all be together on the saturday too this time. All cars, including those to be judged, on the saturday will all congregate around our huge AMC tent we will be getting again this year. And sunday we will all be together like last year as well but parked in nice long rows so people can stroll up and enjoy "AMC alley" Tongue

If anyone has any ideas for next year, or feedback (good or bad) you havn't already given me regarding last year, please let me know Smile.

What does everyone think of the Javelin on the main poster? I reckon it looks a treat. Also did you notice Jeff Fripp's "Rambler Spares" ad on the bottom? It is a little hard to see when small on the computer but looks great on paper Tongue

Also I am unable to access Facebook from my computer so anyone out there feel free to cut and paste anything from this thread onto any number of the facebook Australian AMC sites so everyone can be up to date. It is our time to shine Wink

Edited by 70Hornet - Nov/03/2014 at 5:23am
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2014 at 5:25am
Hi everyone. The latest issue of Australian Muscle car magazine (issue77) with the article on the Australian AMX's asks for any photo's of the Australian 24. If you have any photo's or know some-one with one of the AMX's pop through a photo to amceditorial@chevron.com.au and some info on the car as they would like to print these in the next issue. This magazine has a very large readership so it would be great to these little pocket muscle cars in print in this magazine Smile 
Feel free to put copy/paste this message on facebook as well if you have access to it.
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2014 at 9:54pm
Hi everyone. I finally have copies of the 23rd Annual Chryslers on the Murray entry forms so if you are interested contact me and I can send you one Smile if you entered last year I think they will send you one automatically but if you don't recieve one soon please feel free to contact me. Should be a great weekend again. Can't wait!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmile

2nd annual Australian
AMC/Rambler show
at

Chryslers on the Murray, 14th/15th March 2015
 for more info go to;

or contact me through this forum

See you there Tongue

Edited by 70Hornet - Nov/26/2014 at 4:47am
70Hornet View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2014 at 8:26pm
Hi everyone.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy christmas and maybe even get some jobs done on their AMC's. I have even been doing a bit on my old girl and I am hoping to at least have it club regoed for the show in March. It won't be full restored. It will just get the rust cut out and fix whatever needs doing mechanically just so I can drive it. Although kids and Mrs always have other things for me to do LOL

If you are staying in Albury on the weekend of the show it would pay to book Accomodation early as there is a Richmond Tigers vs Port Adelaide match on that weekend too (which you may like to attend as well). Accomodation will still be easy to obtain but it would pay to book early to get the hotel/motel/cabin/caravan or camping spot you want. there is a listing of some places to stay in the enrty form/programme

The full 6 page flyer is available on the Chryslers on the Murray website and/or I can send you a copy if you wish as it is a nice item to have especially with the poster on the front having a Javelin on it.

Have fun over xmas new years and hopefully see you at the show

Smile 
PlazinJavelin View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlazinJavelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/22/2014 at 9:45pm
Best of luck with the show 70Hornet. I think the poster looks great by the way.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic