TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - **24th Annual "All-AMC Day" Date Announcement**
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

**24th Annual "All-AMC Day" Date Announcement** - Event Date: Jul/11/2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/28/2014 at 11:05pm
Hi Doug,  where in NZ are you?  I was born in the Northand (Warkworth) and still have family there.   I'm presently restoring a 69 AMX. Can't be too many of them in NZ.  PM me if you'd like to chat so as not to hijack this thread.  I don 't know much about the All AMC Day as I'm on the other side of the country from Maryland.
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

Amx nz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/28/2014 at 11:16pm
Hi Camjam,
Would love to, how do we PM as we are new to this?
Amx nz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/28/2014 at 11:23pm
Ps, Camjam, there are 13 AMX's in NZ that we know of to date, and we have 7 AMX's and 2 are Aussie 69 AMX's.
And 3 are canadian 69's, and 2 american 68's., plus 2 68 Javelins.
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/28/2014 at 11:27pm
Next to my "CamJam" handle on the left side of this message you will see that there is triangle for a drop-down menu. One of the options on that menu is "Send Private Message". Click that and you will be able to compose and send a message to me.  It's 10:30 p.m. here right now and I'll be headed off to bed soon.  I can always respond tomorrow, so feel free to send me a message whenever you like.  Cam
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

A0M190Y View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A0M190Y Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/29/2014 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Amx nz Amx nz wrote:

Hi, Just wondering how long this show goes for, as we would love to come, but it is a long way to come.
Do you know of other amc events or people to visit while we are over there?

In the past is fairly short.  Gates open around 9 AM and by mid afternoon thats pretty much it.  In past years the tracks normal Saturday evening program goes on so the AMC part ends pretty early.  Thats why I haven't been to this event since the move to Mason Dixon dragway.  4 hours drive each way doesn't work out so well for such a short event.  Now that its back at Cecil county, the drive for me is only 2 hours max so I like the change.
Amx nz View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amx nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/29/2014 at 12:47pm
Thank for that AOMI90M    Mite have to see how the time suits
imacarfan2 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imacarfan2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/29/2014 at 7:03pm
8 hours to Cecil, 9 hours to Mason-Dixon...it's all good. I'll make it to this if at all possible.
67 Ambo conv
68 AMX
68 Ambo 4 door
70 Ambo 4 door
(2) 71 Hornets (1 SC/360)
73 Hornet 2 door
77 Matador coupe
77 Sportabout
78 Concord 2 door
81 Concord wagon
blaine H View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaine H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/31/2014 at 1:09pm
We will be there again - Haven't missed this event since 1995. I will admit that I'm glad it will be back at Cecil but I figure that I have a whole year to get my stuff in order so I would attend wherever it would be.

blaine
NHRA Div 1 Bracket Finals - 2000, 01, 02 and 07.
I may be slow but I go first!
SC397 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SC397 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2015 at 9:32am

Edited by SC397 - Feb/13/2015 at 2:37pm
MogulTX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MogulTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/13/2015 at 10:23am
dang.... probably a 30+ hour drive for me an my old 70 wagon. I'd have to take off the entire week to get there and enjoy it and get back....

Oh. Wait. That doesn't sound so bad! Maybe I can go ahead and fix the AC so it will be a pleasant drive!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic