TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2018 Las Vegas AMC Reunion - Event Date: Nov/02/2018 - Nov/03/2018

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2018 at 11:16am
Add me to the list of sad non-attendees this year. Have a great time, guys and gals.
crossramrambler View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crossramrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/06/2018 at 10:19pm
Made the hotel reservation now just getting the car back together............ 
Blue Stinger View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blue Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2018 at 11:15pm
I found out tonight that we're going to have a very cool and very unique car at the show.  I'm keeping it a surprise.  You'll just have to come to the show.
Mark Ogulnick
Boulder City, NV
'71 Hornet SC 360
70amxvegas View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70amxvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/18/2018 at 12:49pm
Sorry to say, turn of events are making me miss this year .First time to MISS it . I have made some changes to the car too. Next year, enjoy the BBQ. 
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crossramrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/20/2018 at 8:01pm
Well that sucks Ray. Was looking forward to see one of my favorite 70 AMX's. Who is going to man the bar-b-que?
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2018 at 9:47pm
Anyone know what they're charging for rooms at our special AMC rate?  Looks like they're normally $140 per night on the weekends, which is way too much for this place.
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crossramrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2018 at 10:52pm
 $96.05 all in. Per night
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/26/2018 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by crossramrambler crossramrambler wrote:

$96.05 all in. Per night

Ok thanks. That'll work. I was on hold there waiting to talk to someone but got tired of waiting and hung up. Will call back tomorrow and book it.

CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/27/2018 at 9:10pm
Booked my room at Hoover Dam Lodge.  I was told by a fellow AMCer that they told him they would no longer accept the special discount code (AMC2018) but they took it for me, which lowered the rate from $140 per night to $85 + tax.

See you there!

mramc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mramc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/29/2018 at 12:17pm
Due to logistics problems we going to a Golden Corral in Henderson from 2 PM to 4 PM on Friday afternoon instead of Veterans Park for the picnic. The Southern Nevada AMC club will be picking up the bill for all car show participants .  Unfortunately the picnic did just not work out for this year.  LRDaum
LRDaum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic