TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2017 NAMDRA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racerrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/09/2017 at 8:14am
I haven't seen anything yet. Still waiting for the newsletter.
purple72Gremlin View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple72Gremlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/09/2017 at 9:22am
He posted on June 13. havent gotten the newsletter.  probably get it a week before, and then cant plan or pay?
AMXRWB View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AMXRWB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/09/2017 at 11:30am
You may be able to pick up all of your late newsletters at the event.
POWERSTROKER7.3 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POWERSTROKER7.3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/12/2017 at 12:37am
Just so you understand, The PRESIDENT of NAMDRA stated on April 28 2017 on Facebook that he was "working on one nw"  74 days AGO.....People have sent both the President and NAMDRA's agent PM's on the status of a newsletter and have gotten no reply. Yet there is collections of donations/sponsors for NAMDRA 2017? So money is going in to the club coffers and yet members are still not getting their newsletters???? So no printing and mailing cost are being deducted from the coffers?  There's only 69 days left till Sept 8, and all I personaly have recived about NAMDRA 2017 was the letters from the Fired VP of NAMDRA and from Cordova International Raceway with their 2017 season schedule with the dates of NAMDRA that the former VP had set up.  Has ANYONE gotten anything more than that?

chopit View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/18/2017 at 7:58am
It has been 5 weeks since Jock posted that he is working on the newsletter. Where is it? It has now been 9 months since the last one. What am I getting for my dues?

Not a good situation. Looking pretty bleak for the nationals to happen.
racerrick View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racerrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2017 at 6:10pm
5 weeks. No. Newsletter. No entry form. No t-shirt order form. Nothing but promises. Really sucks. We look forward to this weekend every year and I guess it's not going to happen this year.
amcjock1 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcjock1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2017 at 8:22pm
The AMC NATIONALS has not been cancelled, it will be held as usual and be one of the best AMC meets as usual. Please give me some time to get newsletter out, pre-entry form out, etc. Just remember, the AMC NATIONALS will be held no matter when the next newsletter is sent out. My health has hurt getting things done and hoped a recent NAMDRA officer would help with this but all I could gather is they wanted to take over the club, which I was thinking sincerely to let them do, but they couldn't wait until I could see if it as the right move.

Jock Jocewicz
NAMDRA President
namdra1@yahoo.com
mstrcrftr View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mstrcrftr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/19/2017 at 8:36pm
<-------- has the popcorn for this show...
chopit View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chopit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2017 at 1:02pm
It seems to be official. A paper posted on Jocks table here in Kenosha says NAMDRA is canceled
amcjock1 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcjock1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/28/2017 at 6:20pm
NAMDRA is not canceled but the AMC NATIONALS for this year is! In 40 years this is only the 2nd. time it has not been held. BUT WAIT - We are already on working to make next years AMC NATIONALS the best ever!!! All help to do this will be appreciate, but negatives about it can kiss my old rear!!!
Jock Jocewicz
NAMDRA President
namdra1@yahoo.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic