TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2017 Las Vegas AMC Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ronte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2017 at 6:30pm
We had our last club meeting before the Las Vegas AMC Reunion.  All seems to be a go!  The Friday event and the free BBQ is set.  Registrations are ahead of last year as are rooms booked!  We are getting the lot around noon on Thursday, so come early if you can.  We have lots of great stuff for our raffle, so don't forget to get your tickets. 
Blue Stinger View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2017 at 7:41pm
The excitement is building!  Registrations are coming in fast and furious and hotel rooms are selling out quickly.  If you haven't booked yours yet, you better do it soon.

Room rates are:

Standard Room Rates:
Mid Week (Sunday through Thursday) $65 
Weekend (Friday and Saturday) $85

Deluxe Room Rates:
Mid Week (Sunday through Thursday) $85
Weekend (Friday and Saturday) $105

The code is AMC2017 (you must mention the code to get the discounted rates).  Call 1-800-245-6380 to make your reservation.

If this is your first time coming to the Las Vegas AMC Reunion, you're in for a treat!  The Hoover Dam Lodge (www.hooverdamlodge.com) is very nice and is located just minutes from Hoover Dam.  It's the only hotel inside the Lake Mead National Recreation Area plus you get a great view of Lake Mead.  It's the perfect venue for a car show!  

The Friday tour will be to the Hollywood Cars Museum (www.hollywoodcarsmuseum.com) in Las Vegas.  The cost of the tour is $10 per person (payable upon entry to the museum).  The group will depart Hoover Dam Lodge at 10:30am.  Hopefully you'll be hungry upon your return to Boulder City.  SNAMC will once again be hosting a FREE BBQ at beautiful Bicentennial Park.   It's one of the highlights of the weekend.  The BBQ kicks off around 3pm.  Of course, you'll be able to register Friday evening in the lobby of the Lodge starting at 7:30pm.

The show is shaping up to be awesome!  We're expecting 75+ cars.  We have a great assortment of cars already registered.  Once again the great folks at the Lodge will have the grill going on Saturday with hamburgers (along with chips and drinks) at a very reasonable price.  If you want a quick lunch during the show, this is perfect.

Remember if you have any questions, you can post them on the Forum and one of us will reply or you can contact SNAMC President Larry Daum directly at mramc@risebroadband.net

We'll see you soon!                                                 #vegasstrong

Mark Ogulnick
Boulder City, NV
'71 Hornet SC 360
70YCODE View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70YCODE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/07/2017 at 11:06pm
!!!LOVE THE ARTWORK !!!
    !!!LOVE THE FLAG!!!
                Clap   
1970 AMX 401 5-Speed
Gone is the "Machine"
dkrtgood View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkrtgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2017 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Blue Stinger Blue Stinger wrote:

I'm pleased to announce the dates for the 2017 Las Vegas AMC Reunion hosted by the Southern Nevada AMC Club.  The dates are November 3rd & 4th. I'm also happy to announce that the show will again be held at the Hoover Dam Lodge (www.hooverdamlodge.com).  For those of you who may not have been here last year, the Lodge is located just minutes from Hoover Dam and is the only hotel inside the Lake Mead National Recreation Area plus you get a great view of Lake Mead.  It's the perfect venue for a car show.  

Room rates are:

Standard Room Rates:

Deluxe Room Rates:

You are strongly encouraged to book your rooms as soon as possible.  The code is AMC2017 (you must mention the code to get the discounted rates).  Call 1-800-245-6380 to make your reservation.

By the way, flyers for the show are available.  They will be distributed at the upcoming Cactus Cruisers show in Phoenix on April 8th and at the SoCal AMX show in Upland, CA on May 20th.  They will also be available at the High Desert AMC Club show in Reno, NV on June 10th and the Pacific Gold Rush Ramblers show in Santa Maria, CA on August 12th.   If you want to receive a flyer, all you have to do is send me a PM and we will get one to you.

We set a record last year with 70 cars.  We want to shatter that record this year.  With your help, we can make it happen!

We'll see you in November!

Mark, this is Dave from Goodwin Graphics I think we spoke in Kenosha about some raffle items and I WILL be sending some stuff your way...PM me the mail address and I will be sure to help you guys out.
Dave Goodwin
President of Tampa Bay AMC

70 Mark Donohue BBO 390 5-speed
77 Matador Coupe AKA "The Beave"
70 Javelin 360 / Auto - BBG

Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2017 at 6:01pm
Mark,
Is that the T shirt graphic????

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie
1966 American Convertible -- "The Rambler"..SOLD
1974 Postal Jeep -- "Rapid Delivery"...SOLD
1969 Rambler 220 post car--"Road Warrior"
1989 Jeep Comanche Pioneer, 4.0L, auto, 2wd
SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2017 at 9:39pm
I need a poster of that.
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2017 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Ollie Ollie wrote:

Mark,
Is that the T shirt graphic????

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie

There might be a minor change or two but, for the most part, that's it.  One of our best yet.
Mark Ogulnick
Boulder City, NV
'71 Hornet SC 360
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2017 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by SEdmonds SEdmonds wrote:

I need a poster of that.

Not a bad idea.  Maybe we should look into that.  See you soon!
Mark Ogulnick
Boulder City, NV
'71 Hornet SC 360
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/08/2017 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by dkrtgood dkrtgood wrote:

I'm pleased to announce the dates for the 2017 Las Vegas AMC Reunion hosted by the Southern Nevada AMC Club.  The dates are November 3rd & 4th. I'm also happy to announce that the show will again be held at the Hoover Dam Lodge (www.hooverdamlodge.com).  For those of you who may not have been here last year, the Lodge is located just minutes from Hoover Dam and is the only hotel inside the Lake Mead National Recreation Area plus you get a great view of Lake Mead.  It's the perfect venue for a car show.  

Room rates are:

Standard Room Rates:

Deluxe Room Rates:

You are strongly encouraged to book your rooms as soon as possible.  The code is AMC2017 (you must mention the code to get the discounted rates).  Call 1-800-245-6380 to make your reservation.

By the way, flyers for the show are available.  They will be distributed at the upcoming Cactus Cruisers show in Phoenix on April 8th and at the SoCal AMX show in Upland, CA on May 20th.  They will also be available at the High Desert AMC Club show in Reno, NV on June 10th and the Pacific Gold Rush Ramblers show in Santa Maria, CA on August 12th.   If you want to receive a flyer, all you have to do is send me a PM and we will get one to you.

We set a record last year with 70 cars.  We want to shatter that record this year.  With your help, we can make it happen!

We'll see you in November!

Mark, this is Dave from Goodwin Graphics I think we spoke in Kenosha about some raffle items and I WILL be sending some stuff your way...PM me the mail address and I will be sure to help you guys out.

PM sent.  Thanks very much Dave.  Don't forget to include some business cards if you have them.
Mark Ogulnick
Boulder City, NV
'71 Hornet SC 360
Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct/09/2017 at 8:26am

Originally posted by SEdmonds SEdmonds wrote:

I need a poster of that.

Not a bad idea.  Maybe we should look into that.  See you soon!

I would be interested too.

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie
1966 American Convertible -- "The Rambler"..SOLD
1974 Postal Jeep -- "Rapid Delivery"...SOLD
1969 Rambler 220 post car--"Road Warrior"
1989 Jeep Comanche Pioneer, 4.0L, auto, 2wd
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic