TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2017 Las Vegas AMC Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blue Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2017 Las Vegas AMC Reunion
    Posted: Feb/22/2017 at 8:20pm
I'm pleased to announce the dates for the 2017 Las Vegas AMC Reunion hosted by the Southern Nevada AMC Club.  The dates are November 3rd & 4th. I'm also happy to announce that the show will again be held at the Hoover Dam Lodge (www.hooverdamlodge.com).  For those of you who may not have been here last year, the Lodge is located just minutes from Hoover Dam and is the only hotel inside the Lake Mead National Recreation Area plus you get a great view of Lake Mead.  It's the perfect venue for a car show.  

Room rates are:

Standard Room Rates:
Mid Week (Sunday through Thursday) $65 
Weekend (Friday and Saturday) $85

Deluxe Room Rates:
Mid Week (Sunday through Thursday) $85
Weekend (Friday and Saturday) $105

You are strongly encouraged to book your rooms as soon as possible.  The code is AMC2017 (you must mention the code to get the discounted rates).  Call 1-800-245-6380 to make your reservation.

By the way, flyers for the show are available.  They will be distributed at the upcoming Cactus Cruisers show in Phoenix on April 8th and at the SoCal AMX show in Upland, CA on May 20th.  They will also be available at the High Desert AMC Club show in Reno, NV on June 10th and the Pacific Gold Rush Ramblers show in Santa Maria, CA on August 12th.   If you want to receive a flyer, all you have to do is send me a PM and we will get one to you.

We set a record last year with 70 cars.  We want to shatter that record this year.  With your help, we can make it happen!

We'll see you in November!
Mark Ogulnick
Boulder City, NV
'71 Hornet SC 360
70YCODE View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70YCODE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2017 at 9:37am
AWESOME !
Thumbs UpBeerHad a Great time in 2016,HandshakeAgain !BeerThumbs Up

1970 AMX 401 5-Speed
Gone is the "Machine"
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2017 at 9:52am
This show is always a good time. Mark and crew do a great job!!
idrambler View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2017 at 9:55am
We will be there...yes it is a fun time...hopefully with the Matador this year.... 
Jim....AMCRC
Treasure Valley AMC Club, Pres
69 AMX 401/727
74 GremlinX 401/727race only
73 Matador 2dr HT 360/727
Ollie View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2017 at 1:16pm
I'm mighty confident that The Rambler wants to go !!!! Thinkin' me and Teresa will tag along. Great road trip.

Having AMC Fun,
Ollie
1966 American Convertible -- "The Rambler"..SOLD
1974 Postal Jeep -- "Rapid Delivery"...SOLD
1969 Rambler 220 post car--"Road Warrior"
1989 Jeep Comanche Pioneer, 4.0L, auto, 2wd
SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/26/2017 at 4:52pm
I sure want to make it this year!
AMX22483 View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMX22483 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/01/2017 at 8:35am
Booked my flights yesterday, will be in LV from Nov. 1 to Nov. 8, will definitely be attending the show.
Dave

Nova Scotia Canada
1970 AMX, BSO, Shadow Mask, 390, AT , #22483
Blue Stinger View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/01/2017 at 11:42am
That's awesome!  Just pack your AMX in the suitcase.
Mark Ogulnick
Boulder City, NV
'71 Hornet SC 360
70amxvegas View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70amxvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2017 at 11:18am
Hey Guys , I hear the show is building and building up to a huge one .Are there any rooms still available. Looking forward to this show .
rons View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/19/2017 at 12:47pm
Yes... I just registered. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic