TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2017 AMO Convention, Gettysburg Pa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javelinman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2017 at 9:20am
Rooms...

Lori and I just bought a pull behind trailer so as planned we will be able to use that for Gettysbury and Kenosha.  So in case we didn't find one, I booked rooms at both parties, which are "no cancel" reservations, so I will be checking to find out how serious they are on them.
IF not able to get out of them I will see IF I can "transfer" them to someone else.  Both are at a Super 8.  If I can I will update in case anyone looking for a room(s).

Got us a brand new 1974 Beavercraft 16' gem.  Right in the years I am comfortable with, payment too.  $500, it has all been framed in and sealed and need to finish up paneling and some add ons..  Too old to pop the pop up anymore...

Richard
AMO Treasury Sales
www.a70sthingautomobilia.com
It Used To Be an AMC Thing...
No One Understands!
82 Concord SR4spd Wagon
82 Concord T4spd Wagon & now
76 Pacer X & 77 Pacer DL
Daily Drivers(ing)'95 on
kcsamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcsamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/21/2017 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by kcsamc kcsamc wrote:

COUNTDOWN CLOCK!!!

The countdown clock has us just outside the 60 day timeframe!!!

Time to start the final repair and shine projects to get ready!
Kevin Shope
1964 Classic 660
1964 Amb. 990H
A-Scheme SC/Rambler
1979 Concord DL
hassyfoto View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hassyfoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/22/2017 at 11:04pm

COUNTDOWN CLOCK!!!

The countdown clock has us just outside the 60 day timeframe!!!

Time to start the final repair and shine projects to get ready!

Thumbs Up                    Clap
Meeting Manager--2017 AMO International Convention
Gettysburg, PA

Murphy's Law:
Any given mechanical job you decide to solve alone will imminently require a third hand, at its most critical moment

CamJam View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2017 at 12:29am
Originally posted by javelinman74 javelinman74 wrote:

Rooms...

Lori and I just bought a pull behind trailer so as planned we will be able to use that for Gettysbury and Kenosha.  So in case we didn't find one, I booked rooms at both parties, which are "no cancel" reservations, so I will be checking to find out how serious they are on them.
IF not able to get out of them I will see IF I can "transfer" them to someone else.  Both are at a Super 8.  If I can I will update in case anyone looking for a room(s).

Got us a brand new 1974 Beavercraft 16' gem.  Right in the years I am comfortable with, payment too.  $500, it has all been framed in and sealed and need to finish up paneling and some add ons..  Too old to pop the pop up anymore...

Richard

Will look perfect if you tow it with a Concord!
71SC360 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 71SC360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/23/2017 at 6:20am
Originally posted by javelinman74 javelinman74 wrote:

Rooms...

Richard

Richard, I haven't gotten a room for the show yet. I might be interested in your room...

Edited by 71SC360 - Apr/25/2017 at 1:01pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic