TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2015 Las Vegas AMC Reunion - Event Date: Nov/06/2015 - Nov/07/2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UNFORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2015 at 12:08am
Originally posted by CamJam CamJam wrote:

I expect it may be the first show for my BBO AMX as well! I was hoping for Cleveland, but the reality of finishing all the little details that remain is starting to sink in.

Not too late to start planning for Rockford, Il 2016 or Kenosha 2017!
Mark Melvin
AMO #8858
socalamx.net
playmateamx.com

UNFORD View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UNFORD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2015 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Blue Stinger Blue Stinger wrote:

I want to reiterate that anyone, who is definitely planning on coming, should book their hotel rooms now.  If you're thinking about coming but haven't decided, I suggest you book a room now too.  You can always cancel if you decide not to come.  I've been told rooms are going fast.  Don't delay, book today! 

The rate for Sunday-Thursday will be $45 plus tax and Friday & Saturday will be $65 plus tax.  For room reservations, call Railroad Pass at 1-800-654-0877 or 702-294-5000.  Make sure to mention code AMC1115 for the special room rate.  

Made mine last week!
Mark Melvin
AMO #8858
socalamx.net
playmateamx.com

Blue Stinger View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2015 at 12:19am
The show is shaping up to be the best one yet.  If you haven't had the chance to see the restored Playmate AMX in person, I pleased to say it will be at the show.  It's already registered.  Also, there's a strong possibility that the author of the upcoming book "The History of AMC Motorsports" Bob McClurg will be here with a sample copy and order forms for anyone who wants to pre-order a copy.  Don't forget what we have planned on Friday, Nov. 6th.  If you like history,"old stuff" and beautiful scenery, you won't want to miss the cruise to Techatticup gold mine at Eldorado Canyon.  Of course, the cruise will be followed by our now famous FREE BBQ at Veteran's Memorial Park in Boulder City.  

I'm confident the show will be larger than last year.  I've talked to and received emails from quite a few people who are planning on coming for the first time.  I've heard from people from as far away as Oklahoma and New York.  

All I can say is you don't want to miss it!
Mark Ogulnick
Boulder City, NV
'71 Hornet SC 360
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2015 at 11:36pm
Will there be security on the upper lot overnight?
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

Blue Stinger View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/29/2015 at 11:38pm
Absolutely!!
Mark Ogulnick
Boulder City, NV
'71 Hornet SC 360
CamJam View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamJam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2015 at 12:22am
Thanks, Mark! Just filled out my entry form. Will be the first show for my soon-to-be completed (hopefully) BBO AMX!
'73 Javelin 360 (current project)
'72 Baja Bronze Javelin SST
'69 Big Bad Orange AMX (2018 Teague Heritage Award) SOLD

raysinvegas View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raysinvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/30/2015 at 1:40am
Originally posted by CamJam CamJam wrote:

Thanks, Mark! Just filled out my entry form. Will be the first show for my soon-to-be completed (hopefully) BBO AMX!
WooHoo!
Andy Ray
64 440H
64 440 Convertible
68 Javelin SST 343
69 Javelin SST 343
69 SC/Rambler
70YCODE View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70YCODE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/08/2015 at 8:11pm
I would like to know if this Mine tour is like the other one where they had old buildings, for photo ops ???
Either way, I WOULDN'T MISS THIS SHOW ! C'YA SOON !BeerHandshakeHugClap

1970 AMX 401 5-Speed
Gone is the "Machine"
idrambler View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote idrambler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/08/2015 at 8:58pm
Hey....We have three and perhaps 4 couples coming from Idaho.....3 with cars....we all have our rooms I think........
sorry to say the 73 Matador is not going to be ready for this year....so the AMX will be there again.........

69 AMX....74 Javelin....74 Hornet hatch.....
Jim....AMCRC
Treasure Valley AMC Club, Pres
69 AMX 401/727
74 GremlinX 401/727race only
73 Matador 2dr HT 360/727
raysinvegas View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raysinvegas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/08/2015 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by 70YCODE 70YCODE wrote:

I would like to know if this Mine tour is like the other one where they had old buildings, for photo ops ???
Either way, I WOULDN'T MISS THIS SHOW ! C'YA SOON !BeerHandshakeHugClap

Same one! It was so popular we decided to do it again!

Andy Ray
64 440H
64 440 Convertible
68 Javelin SST 343
69 Javelin SST 343
69 SC/Rambler
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic