TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2014 Las Vegas AMC Reunion, November 7-8, 2014 - Event Date: Nov/07/2014 - Nov/08/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70YCODE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2014 at 12:21am
Originally posted by cheynemitt cheynemitt wrote:

Hello all,

I have a 67 American 440
Am I allowed to bring a 4 door?

Bring as many doors as you want !
1970 AMX 401 5-Speed
Gone is the "Machine"
70YCODE View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70YCODE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2014 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Blue Stinger Blue Stinger wrote:

This sounds like a fantastic show!  I'm going for sure!

R U sure U can make it ????
1970 AMX 401 5-Speed
Gone is the "Machine"
Blue Stinger View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2014 at 10:12am
I stopped by Railroad Pass a couple of days ago and saw that rooms are filling fast.  They still have plenty left but I sure wouldn't wait too long to book your room.  
Mark Ogulnick
Boulder City, NV
'71 Hornet SC 360
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by 70YCODE 70YCODE wrote:

Originally posted by amxdreamer amxdreamer wrote:

Rendezvous is hosted by a WA or OR club each year and in 2013 the show was held in Bellingham WA. I don't think it gets further west than WA, OR or CA! Usually there are a minimum 65 cars but this year it was very small due to a couple of issues (was still a fun show though!)

There is the potential for the Rendezvous show to be in southern OR next year...right Ron?!?!?!

The organizer of the Henderson show used to organize one in Ocean Shores WA right on the coast. It was a great show and he made it huge! When he left the show didn't last and is now gone. He sure puts on a great AMC show.

PS its eh...as in CehNehDeh!

I would be interested in Southern Oregon ! are they all AMC ?  Any date yet ????
Would they accept a couple Green 1970 AMX's ?  Mine's no show car, but she's My show car !

Yes the annual Rendezvous AMC show is all AMC/Rambler. No date or location yet and will start a new thread when it is announced. I don't want to muddy up this thread for this great show :)
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2014 at 12:50pm
Randy - the local Bishop car club has a nice fall colors show in October - http://owensvalleycruisers.com/fallcolors.htm

We won't be going, but my sister will have the Marlin there. It's a nice time of year in the valley - lots cooler than when you guys came through in 2012.
cheynemitt View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheynemitt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2014 at 3:10pm
I will be towing my car out west and enjoy a 4 week vacation
tsanchez View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2014 at 3:15pm
I am going to try and make this show

SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2014 at 4:58pm
You going to drive it Tony? You'll be there three hours ahead of the rest of us.
amxdreamer View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amxdreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2014 at 5:47pm
I doubt it....he will be stopping for gas all the time! Maybe you should install an eddy....
Tony
Vancouver, BC
1970 AMX
1972 Badassador
AMO#10333
tsanchez View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/16/2014 at 6:36pm
Hey I got 13 mpg with it on drag week, and if I did drive it I can only go 55-60 anyway. no I will tow it up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
  Share Topic