TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

2014 Las Vegas AMC Reunion, November 7-8, 2014 - Event Date: Nov/07/2014 - Nov/08/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mramc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/12/2014 at 12:12pm
Sorry for the smallness of my photos of the meet. BillD asked me to make them smaller some time ago, so as not suck up so much band with. Then photo bucket changed there setup and  I 'm not finding how to change it back.

Also forgot to mention that we got to see an early view of the Overhaulin' promo with Jeff Kennedy. That will be on TV on Velocity on November 18 at 8/9 PM depending on your time zone. Plus Bob McClurg also gave a reading of part of his upcoming book on the "History of AMC Racing"that should be out some time around the middle of 2015. LRDaum
LRDaum
doglover44 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doglover44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/10/2014 at 3:27pm
Any people from east show up ?
mramc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mramc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/10/2014 at 3:50pm
Yes, we get a good bit of over lap from SEMA for the weekend , which is one of the reasons for the timing of the Show. Mike Gray from Georgia stopped by. If you watch a number of the CAR TV shows , Mike is head AMD , or Auto Metal Direct , which does a lot of Mopar and other automotive sheet metal of the era. Pretty much the same goes for Doug Noel, of American Parts Depot, and Jeff Kennedy of Kennedy American. Both in town for SEMA also, from OHIO. There was suppose to be another couple into town for SEMA from the Carolina s, I forgot if it North or South Carolina. I did not meet them. There was couple I knew from Illinois where I use to live who flew in specialty for the show. Also there FOUR French people there , three guys and young woman. I never got there story as no one spoke French , and mine pretty much ends in the MS Piggy variety of French. But I heard they were also there from SEMA I think, and stayed over for the show. LRDsum
LRDaum
Blue Stinger View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Stinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/10/2014 at 5:55pm
Ohio was well represented this year.  Casey and Christine McGowan from the Ohio AMCRC chapter came out and had a great time.  As mramc mentioned, we also had a couple from downstate Illinois with us this year.  In past years, we've had several states from back east represented including Georgia, Louisiana, Indiana and Minnesota.  We deliberately schedule our show weekend at the end of SEMA because we hope that many of the AMC people coming in for SEMA will stick around for a couple more days and come to one of the best regional AMC shows in the country.  We love it when AMC enthusiasts from other parts of the country (or world) come to the show.
Mark Ogulnick
Boulder City, NV
'71 Hornet SC 360
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic