TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1981 Spirit DL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 23baseball3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/25/2017 at 1:24pm
Spirit is looking great! Glad to see it's being well cared for.

Any updates?
On the hunt!
SeanHatfield View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeanHatfield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 7:02am
Just got all of the rust cut out from the floorboards, and while I am waiting for my buddy to have availability to weld the new floors in, I have installed new rotors and pads in the front as well as new wheelbearings; inner and outer. I can take some pictures of the progress so far, but for now I'm biding my time until a spot is open to get the floors welded in. My buddy is working on his falcon right now so naturally his projects get priority over mine. I got a huge shipment of parts in from RockAuto and got the rocker panels, as well as nearly every brake part you can imagine. Also grabbed some new belts so they don't squeak anymore. Forgot to order my parking brake cables and wheel cylinders for the rear or else that would be done as well. Lots of work to do, but I'm optimistic that it will all come together and I can drive it to Kenosha in about a month!
AMCsavers View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMCsavers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 10:27am
Just wait until we throw those new speaker grilles I picked up for you in Gettysburg!! Only charging you $9.95 for Shipping and Handling too, what a great friend I am!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic