TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1976 Pacer X

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javelinman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/24/2016 at 4:02pm
Wish I could find a home, before learning about possible ordinances...  Just noticed that my 82 Woody 4spd wagon, had some stupid person break my back wiper!?!
AMO Treasury Sales
www.a70sthingautomobilia.com
It Used To Be an AMC Thing...
No One Understands!
82 Concord SR4spd Wagon
82 Concord T4spd Wagon & now
76 Pacer X & 77 Pacer DL
Daily Drivers(ing)'95 on
javelinman74 View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javelinman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2017 at 1:14pm
OK, having this cast on my foot to make sure I am off the toe, has helped to remind me of all the firends I have to take me places.  Been spoiled by my wife last 2 weeks while on winter break.  At this point as mentioned I need to get this one out of the way to be able to get the other one towed to shop to figure out that electrical problem.

So, for the next 2-3 weeks that I will have this boot on (changed weekly) I'm putting the price for the 76 Pacer X at $1,000 firm.  Had someone ask about it the other day, while I was out in the garage working on pressing t-shirts and hats for our local club.  So I went out and took some more.  As I was doing a closer look, I see that the passenger floor is almost out, patched with 1982 Wisconsin licensis plates, and a square board on top of that so it is safe and solid.  A hole on the driver side, right rear quarter, small hole in front of that tire, the rear bumper and a couple more little ones.  Actually not a much as I thought.  Then noticed that the rocker panels are solid and still painter, and the bottom of the doors are Solid too.
So that's the deal at hand.  After cast is finished, and I can get around I will be dropping the gas tank and blowing all lines out and it will start.  Then it will be back to selling a sweet used car.  So now's the time if anyone is really interested (and I'm doin my best to say $1,000)

New Years Blessings
Richard
AMO Treasury Sales
No One Understands!
82 Concord SR4spd Wagon
76 Pacer X & 77 Pacer DL
Daily Drivers(ing)'95 on
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote javelinman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/13/2017 at 12:13pm
Looks like I have a buyer today for the PacerX @ $1,000 foot cast special.  Hoping going to a AMC person, but this guys girlfriend always wanted one and he's a body man.  Maybe I'll get to see it again.
Blessings
Richard
AMO Treasury Sales
No One Understands!
82 Concord SR4spd Wagon
76 Pacer X & 77 Pacer DL
Daily Drivers(ing)'95 on
amcglass View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amcglass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/14/2017 at 7:48am
Richard is the Pacer staying in your area?
Javmanpres

2 donohue javelins 390s

74 Jav/AMX
71 Matador 2dr sedan delivery wagon     
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javelinman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/18/2017 at 5:43pm
OK it's running still needs a carb tweak but I'm done now asking $1350
AMO Treasury Sales
No One Understands!
82 Concord SR4spd Wagon
76 Pacer X & 77 Pacer DL
Daily Drivers(ing)'95 on
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javelinman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb/21/2017 at 10:11am
amcglass looks like it if I don't sell it...
Richard
AMO Treasury Sales
No One Understands!
82 Concord SR4spd Wagon
76 Pacer X & 77 Pacer DL
Daily Drivers(ing)'95 on
chickenfarmer3 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chickenfarmer3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2017 at 2:32am
  I may be interested in your car.  Which one is it and can I see pics?

chickenfarmer3 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chickenfarmer3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/06/2017 at 11:17am
I talked to the wife.  She would like to come out and see it Wednesday.

AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote javelinman74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar/14/2017 at 8:49am
Everything worked out!  Starts rough warms up runs great!  The rod on the choke does not move.  Was going to remove it and let the vacuum work it.  It came with the electric choke but there are no wires for it.  As it sits $1,200.00.  Sporting my foot cast again, so I can't finish it.  But I did drive it around, woo hoo!

Blessings
Richard
AMO Treasury Sales
No One Understands!
82 Concord SR4spd Wagon
76 Pacer X & 77 Pacer DL
Daily Drivers(ing)'95 on
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic