TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Member Projects
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 1973 Gremlin Project.... "The Demise of Sanity"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1973 Gremlin Project.... "The Demise of Sanity"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrotherBamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Today at 11:51am
Originally posted by farna farna wrote:

Especially with no gnats or other bugs...

Let's not forget the bird droppings either...!! I've been leaving the car outside at night because I don't want to have to move everything and make room for it. (call it laziness or what ever) LOL...!!! 
But yesterday there was a pile on the roof and I thought to myself "that should clean off with out any problem"... NOT...!!! 
It, (the poop) had literally eaten its way down into the fresh primer and marked it's territory. 
I was lucky that I was able to sand it out and sand out everything else. (orange peel and dirt) 
So, I guess you could call the bird droppings "a blessing in disguise". Big smile
73 Gremlin
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
My Garage
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313233
  Share Topic