TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1969 Rambler

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nextofkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1969 Rambler
    Posted: Jul/22/2019 at 7:30am
SOLD PLEASE REMOVE

Edited by nextofkin - Dec/04/2019 at 8:30am
a075923 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a075923 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/22/2019 at 7:43am
Nice car!

nextofkin View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nextofkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/23/2019 at 7:11am
Thanks a075923 it's a nice car and a lot of work has been done to it.
nextofkin View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nextofkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug/09/2019 at 7:47am
I also have this car on Craigslist in the Raleigh-Durham area in North Carolina, it can be seen anytime that I don't have a doctor appointment, any questions about it just ask need to move it out of my shop. 
nextofkin View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nextofkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep/01/2019 at 7:17am
I also listed this car on Facebook 08/31/2019
nextofkin View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nextofkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov/25/2019 at 12:02pm
I have had a lot of people look at this car but they all looking for a 2500 to 3000 car, I need it out of my shop, when I was looking for one you could find them around 3500 to 4000 (I looked at a lot of cars just wish I could have found this car 10 years ago) but the 3500 cars were full of holes, windows broke, interior gone, no running gear and list goes on and on now I admit once in a blue moon you will run up on one for a steal but they are like hens teeth and yall know how that is just for a example if a 3500 car is bought an runs good you can not make it like this car for 1500 so 5000 is a steal for what has been done to it, if yall want the stuff to convert to a V/8 that will be more so if the car is bought with the V/8 parts we can deal, I will sale the V/8 parts separate but must take all of them will not pick and choose and will not ship I'm open to offers for car and V/8 parts separate or all together.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic