TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1967 Rebel SST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zioamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1967 Rebel SST
    Posted: Apr/01/2018 at 2:50pm
well time to thin out the herd, so up for sale is Rebellious a 1967 Rebel SST 343 Auto 3:15 rearend .The engine has been rebuilt in 2012 trans also in 2012 the runs and drive great .It now has wildwood disc brakes on the front rear is still drums the front has lowering plates installed car goes down the road like it should the car was a power window car now has crank windows . Gauges now reside where radio was new stereo installed where ash try was front speakers are in front of console in a little pod rear speakers are in rear deck also 2 ten inch subs in trunk system sounds great new leather steering wheel still have the original wheel goes with car new 600 Holley carb original carb in box interior in great condition heres a link to picture of the car car also has new exhaust front to back with flow master muffler LED tail lights and parking lights also installed a rear sway bar new custom build US mags done in satin and gloss black 18x10 on the rear 17x8 on the front with continental tires on all 4 corners also have clutch and brake pedals if ya what to install a 4 or 5 speed also a posi rear end with a 2:87 gear that is ready cleaned up and painted new axle bearings and seals installed this all goes with the car so take a look at the pictures the car will not disappoint ....link to more pictures   .http://s77.photobucket.com/user/Koolmagumn/slideshow/1967%20Rebelpics lot of pics when i bought it also .... the price is 26,000 cash is king LOL

Edited by Zioamc - Apr/01/2018 at 10:58pm
1969 Sc/Rambler ....Rebellious 1967 Rebel SST
motorhead_1 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote motorhead_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2018 at 4:49am
great looking car, great build thread. good luck! wish i could afford it
69 SC/Rambler tribute with 401/th400, 68 Rebel SST, 67 Rebel
Zioamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zioamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/02/2018 at 4:04pm
its really a great running car ya can drive it home .The front end was completely redone in 2012 also all new bushings in rear control arms also just picked a NOS left front window regulator that i will install when car come home plus 4 headlight buckets that the plastic adjusters are not broke thanks for looking ....David
Zioamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zioamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/03/2018 at 3:05pm
I keep remembering stuff that was done to the after i bought it I also put amc factory electronic ignition and it has a brand new windshield was installed
Zioamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zioamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/26/2018 at 12:05am
new price $24,000 you could not buy and build one for this price couple pictures     pic pic ..picpic

Edited by Zioamc - Apr/26/2018 at 12:11am
SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr/26/2018 at 11:40am
Dang - that's about my favorite AMC right there.
Zioamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zioamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2018 at 4:04pm
Suzanne come to Kenosha and drive her home
bricklin1132 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bricklin1132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/01/2018 at 10:12pm
I would give EBAY a whirl. It really is a good barometer for a custom car. The Big auctions are not.
SEdmonds View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SEdmonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/02/2018 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Zioamc Zioamc wrote:

Suzanne come to Kenosha and drive her home

There would be no home to come back to - Hubby would have changed the locks and chained the doors.
Zioamc View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zioamc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/05/2018 at 8:25pm
22,000 obo this car and my 92 chevy pickup need to go to a new owner so they can be enjoyed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic