TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1967 rebel sst

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gtoman_us Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/27/2020 at 7:39am
Forum rules state you must list the sale price$$.  Go back and edit your origional post.

Ron
Moderator Team.
I used to collect trophies, more fun to collect gas receipts and put on miles.

1964 Rambler Ambassador Cross Country Wagon
1965 GTO
1931 Model A

1965 GTO

1931 Model A Ford

"Flat Roofs are Cool"
Dustintf522 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustintf522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/27/2020 at 8:25am
Rules is rules. 5k. 
Needhelp View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Needhelp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/27/2020 at 6:02pm
I bought a new 67 except for  the black vinyl top (mine was a dark metallic brown). Been wanting one of these for years but not feasable at this time , good luck with your sale 
Butch Lyons-Hastings,Nebraska
1963 Ambassador 880 4dr
1965 Classic Convertible, 327
REBEL MACHIINE View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REBEL MACHIINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2020 at 11:00pm
hi, sorry you have to sell... I would love to get her back to the glory days and drive it, I have a 15 yr old, will be great to do together, I have other AMC to keep her company. I can send money asap as long as she runs and stops I can go from there.

Thank you

Rich S
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REBEL MACHIINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/02/2020 at 11:02pm
if you'll take $4,500. ill buy it LMK Done deal

Thanks
george w View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2020 at 6:17pm
Rebel Machine, where in Jersey are you ?
Long time AMC fan. Ambassador 343, AMX 390, Hornet 360, Spirit 304 and Javelin 390. All but javelin bought new.
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REBEL MACHIINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2020 at 7:11pm
Hi George, Iam at Long Valley, 07853
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REBEL MACHIINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2020 at 7:19pm
Justin, I never received your location for shipping.

I have a few AMC and just think they are great... My 15 yr old want a car for 17, saved up 4K to find a local car daily driver / fixer upper , saw your car and they fell in love with it. So Iam willing to help by offering the $,500 and cover the shipping. Its cool they wanted an AMC  so hopefully it works out.

Iam here, we are looking, ill wait to hear from you, I could FEdEX a cashiers check

you do have a clear title. correct?

Thanks,

Rich S.
Dustintf522 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustintf522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2020 at 8:49pm
I know it may sound like I am being a bit petty. But I am standing firm on my 5k. If youd like me to hold the vechile for you. That's fine. But I'm not going to take any less. I have done a quite a bit of work replacing/rebuilding the front end along with a list of things I have replaced or rebuilt. I have been honest and I do believe my pricing is fair. If you would like to know how much it would cost for towing. All I can do is give you the zip 45459. I hope you understand. I'm not trying to be a douche about it. Again if youd like I'll make you the first priority. 
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REBEL MACHIINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul/03/2020 at 9:01pm
Hey George, 

Hopefully your close to Long Valley....when you get a chance reach out, you seem to be pretty knowledgeable on the AMC, I need info. I have collected for quite a few years bit eclectic, but in the past several years really focused on the AMC as my manufacturer of choice 

I have a 66 Marlin, 327,  survivor, 25k mi. still has the ceramic exhaust...was in storage since 82 from second owner. I need breaks.  2) AMX 390's, 1- GO pack stick, w/ manual steering, AMC   edelbrock manifold,my favorite, and a 390 automatic, a/c power steering restored, .. A 69, SC Rambler "A", and a 70 Machine RWB  worked a bit, but i have original wheels, headers, manifold and rear (not on car) and two front fenders. and just picked up at a farm auction a 72 gremlin original really cool car

Could use some help on where and what to buy for Marlin brakes and tune up, especially your opinion on oil type...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic