TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1967 rebel sst

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustintf522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1967 rebel sst
    Posted: May/30/2020 at 9:00am
Hello AMC'ers! I'm downsizing houses and I need to move some stuff. One of the things moving would be my rebel. Cry only 72,xxx on the clock! I do drive this car daily to work and back. So itll probably have a few more miles on it.
Its gotta go! I figured it would be out of respect to post it on here first. 
I have a replaced many pieces and parts.
I do have the orginal carb (damned 2209 holley) dizzy,steelwheels(all 5),breather,alternator (35amp) 
I have replaced a laundry list of things. From front end things to brakes, to  bushings. Dead Rebuilt vacuum wiper motor, new weather stripping around both doors and roof rails. Front end has all new bushings, ball joints, one rebuilt trunnion, one new trunnion. Power steering Was rebuilt and seems to Still be leaking, steering box has a line that's leaking. No matter how tight I get it, the line still leaks! 
New shocks even though they are starting to squeak!(with less the 1000 miles on them!)
New brake booster, new brake master cylinde, new wheel cylinders all around, new lines all around, power drums all around.
And the list goes on, Some body work that needs done to the vechile. I have been honest about listening the vechile. In front of the rear tire, On both sides there is some rust. (I just turned 95% of everyone away) but it's not bad. Theres none behide the rocker. Just in front. I'm guessing because the window drains down that way. Anything else just ask, phone number at the bottom! 

5,000 asking. And quite firm. I've done alot of work to this vechile and yes it could always use more. But I believe my asking price is reasonable.

Electric Fan Is by american voltage, 17" pulls 3000cfm in puller mode.
(Car currently has metal fan on, like it did from the factory)

If there are any questions feel free to ask! 

My name is dustin. 1-513-849-7526

Edited by Dustintf522 - Jul/03/2020 at 8:17pm
Tarbaby View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2020 at 9:08am
What’s your asking price.
Frank Alarcon
Dustintf522 View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustintf522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2020 at 10:38am
No idea what the vaule is. So I'll say 6000, obo? 
PrimedAMX View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrimedAMX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2020 at 12:00pm
What engine?
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustintf522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May/30/2020 at 12:28pm
The engine is a two barrel 290. I currently have a 350cfm two barrel holley carb on it. And it runs pretty well with this set up. Might run a little better with a Small four barrel. Like a 500cfm holley or edelbrock. 

Trans is a 35m or 37m? I'm not sure. But it shifts fine and starts everytime. 
Tvalinotti View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tvalinotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2020 at 5:19am
Hello Dustin
Is the car still for sale?
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustintf522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/13/2020 at 11:12am
Yes. 
dylradd View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylradd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/14/2020 at 11:39am
Looks great, just what I need, timing as usual is off for me....
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dustintf522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/26/2020 at 6:07pm
Still for sale. I've come down on the asking price!
bricklin1132 View Drop Down
AMC Fan
AMC Fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bricklin1132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/27/2020 at 7:04am
What is the new price?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic