TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Trading Post: Sale, wanted, vendors,shipping > AMC Cars For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

1964 american wagon

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote auag85201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1964 american wagon
    Posted: Jan/10/2019 at 9:37am
i started the retso process and cant finish due to health problems...it has all new brakes...wheel cylinders..brake lines..wheel bearings ..i pulled the gas tank and cleaned it and put a new sending unit in it...the car runs and drives but will need a clutch soon...it does have factory a/c and its all there...it has rally wheels and good tires..still needs paint and interior work...i have spare parts including an engine and transmission ..the body is super straight and has only been painted once...it has a straight 6 and a 3 speed with overdrive ...it is located in the phoenix area...$2000

AMoCoLite View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMoCoLite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/25/2019 at 10:51am
PM sent Smile

Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic