TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lounge Area > Upcoming Shows and Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

'09 AMC NATIONALS - Event Date: Sep/10/2009 - Sep/12/2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
Author
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMCJOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec/30/2008 at 10:46pm

According to the track the receipts from last year will be good as rainchecks for the '09 AMC NATIONALS, so I hope you all have kept yours!!

Have fun with your AMC!!!
nufdum View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nufdum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/03/2009 at 7:06am

I'll get the kilt pressed and get ready to go!

d7javelin View Drop Down
AMC Nut
AMC Nut

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote d7javelin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/04/2009 at 1:07am
Oh no, not again Smack
poormansMACHINE View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted
Charter Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poormansMACHINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/04/2009 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by d7javelin d7javelin wrote:

Oh no, not again Smack

I guess that means that you can't wait either.LOL
70MarkDonohue View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70MarkDonohue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2009 at 12:32pm
Booked my room today at the Super 8  NAMDRA price $55.99 a nite.
ready to go.HotRod
billd View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/08/2009 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by poormansMACHINE poormansMACHINE wrote:

Originally posted by d7javelin d7javelin wrote:

Oh no, not again Smack

I guess that means that you can't wait either.LOL

I don't think I know either of them..............
AMCJOCK View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMCJOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/12/2009 at 2:41pm
I checked with the track today on is the tech cards from the 30th. AMC NATIONALS good as rainchecks for the '09 AMC NATIONALS and the answer is NO! They said your receipt will be good as a raincheck. They said everyone (because of the inclement weather) was told to save there receipts. Plus they said you shouldn't have a tech card as they should of been turned in at tech! The receipt only went to those that did not pre-enter. If you did pre-enter, you did not receive a receipt but you are good for a raincheck (unless we sent you a refund) as we have you on last years pre-entry list. But the track wants you to pre-enter again this year (the pre-entry form will be in the next newsletter after the one that is mailed this week) and you will not have to send any money if you did pre-enter last year. Now all of this is for the race portion of the event. One reason the track said they won't accept a tech card as a raincheck is anyone could make a copy of it and that has been their policy for years. Any questions on this please contact me at namdra1@aol.com. Thanks!
70MarkDonohue View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70MarkDonohue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/14/2009 at 11:17am
So the blue peice of paper that you sent to us is good enough.

I got my tech card I never seen the tech to give it to.

So will get to race, but still pay for the car show?
AMCJOCK View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMCJOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/14/2009 at 2:37pm
Ed,
  Yes you will have to pay extra for the car show if you want to enter that. Your pre-entry part from last year for the car show part is no good because you did enter the car show and received an award. But as I said, we will need you to pre-enter again for the race portion but not pay for it. The pre-entry form will be in the newsletter after this one which is at the printers and will be mailed this week.
AMCJOCK View Drop Down
Supporter of TheAMCForum
Supporter of TheAMCForum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMCJOCK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/17/2009 at 3:19pm
The host motels for the '09 AMC NATIONALS will again be the adjoining Comfort Inn and Super 8 in LeClaire, IA, located around 15 minutes from Cordova Dragway Park. The Comfort Inn will have our meeting/get together room, a swimming pool, exercise room, etc.
Both have free breakfast. The motels are close to a gas station car wash, grocery store, the Iowa travel center, etc. The motels are located just off Interstate I-80 on Hwy. 67 and give a view of the Mississippi River. I would recommend making your reservations as soon as possible as they always sell out for our meet. The number for the Comfort Inn is (563) 289-4747 and for the Super 8 it is (563) 289-5888.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 13>
  Share Topic