TheAMCForum.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Competition > Drag Racing
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Click for TheAMCForum Rules / Click for PDF version of Forum Rules
Your donations help keep this valuable resource free and growing. Thank you.

slapper/ladder bars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosbysweater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2020 at 5:18pm
Has anyone on here ever tied the rear end into the trans cross member to reduce axle wrap?
WesternRed View Drop Down
AMC Addicted
AMC Addicted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WesternRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/10/2020 at 5:55pm
I've finally given up drinking for good...........now I only drink for evil.
cosbysweater View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosbysweater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan/19/2020 at 6:03pm
May just do some caltracs in it
Eddiebell View Drop Down
AMC Apprentice
AMC Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eddiebell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun/28/2020 at 12:07pm
Did you get the Caltracs for your car ? I am actually looking for a review on them how they changed the handling of the car on the street and if they make a lot of noise I see a lot of stuff saying how good they are but actual no real reviews of the things. Like do they change your handling and curves. Do they make your car feel like its riding on rails like ladder bars do . Does the Aluminum spacer in the spring actually not deteriorate because of the mixtrue of steel does not play well with it . I actually drive my car to all the car shows with my family in it so I want something that's not bone-jarring ride and slapper bars are too low for me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic